New Timelines Give Corporate Facebook Pages a Facelift
Published by Nat Miller, April 3rd, 2012
I am sure you have seen Facebook Timeline by now. The new format addresses a lot of the design restrictions that Facebook held for corporate organizations in the past, creating opportunities for businesses that the old format made nearly impossible. What's different? There are a lot of additional features to the new Facebook profiles, but here are some of particular interest to businesses and organizations.
- New Cover image on your organization's page
- Split-column timeline of all Facebook activities that takes advantage of the new wider layout
- Thumbnail tabs directly under your cover image for easier navigation to your custom Facebook Apps
- "About" section front-and-center, right under your profile picture
- Control over what appears in your timeline and which items deserve greater emphasis
OffWhite > Our Blog
Offenberger & White, Inc. (OffWhite) is an integrated marketing solutions company based in Marietta, Ohio, USA.
©2020. Offenberger & White, Inc. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions of use apply.
P.O. Box 1012, 521 Fort Street, Marietta, OH 45750. 1-800-606-1610 or 1-800 OFFWHITE.